1980's Tokai Japan Goldstar Sound Stratocaster Body w/Telecaster Neck (Red)
This was someone's (likely Hiroki H based off of the neck inscription) dream build at some stage and it might very well be yours too. This one consists of the following:
- A 1980's Tokai Goldstar Japanese body and neck plate.
- A likely 1980's unbranded Japanese '52 telecaster neck with a medium profile and rosewood fingerboard.
- Two Tokai U stamped grey-back alnico single coils and a Fender Japan alnico single coil.
- Original Tokai three-way switch and wiring with Japanese volume/tone pots, a killswitch and a phase toggle.
- A Tokai bridge and Tokai stamped saddles.
We've given it a basic setup and service and it plays well with loads of vibe, the neck has a nice satin feel and plays straight with smooth, shiny vintage frets.
Domestic - We offer a courier service Australia wide on our guitars! All prices include insurance for loss/damage along with industrial packaging to ensure your guitar arrives safely.
International - We ship worldwide almost as often as we ship domestically. We use EMS or UPS express services depending on the destination.
We only offer returns on faulty or broken items, not if you change your mind. All guitars are thoroughly tested here and we'll do our best to list any known troubles in the condition section above.
Click & Collect and local pickup available from our store at 14/33 College Street, Gladesville, Sydney.